Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Start of a New Beginning!!!

Ok, you guys are going to have to bare with me on this because I don't know just how much I will get to use the internet in Yellowstone. But I hope that I will be able to use it at least once a week so I can tell everyone on here how I am doing and what I am doing. So here is my first blog. Its been a year to start remembering already. By now everyone knows that I'm going to Yellowstone. If you didn't well just by reading the top of the page you do. I'm really excited about this and I can't wait. I have to be out there on April 17, which means I am leaving on the 13th. It will take 24 hours to get there. Allen is going with me and is going to fly home. Did I say how excited about this I am. Well I am sooo excited. So I am going to try to write on here as much as I can to tell everyone what is going on in my life in yellowstone. I can't wait for the rest of this year the the surprises that will come my way I hope everyone is as excited about 2007 as ME. God Bless.

4 comments:

Diana Catt said...

Hey Carrie - Kristy told me you were going to Yellowstone. I'm impressed - this is a daring step! What kind of duties will you have? Will you be working at the lodge?

Aunt Di

Allen said...

Hi Carrie: You are driving the entire trip to Yellowstone while I sleep, right? Just drive fast so we'll get there quickly!

You don't need to stop to sleep because Nebraska's roads are relatively straight. Just take a nap while driving there, then you'll be ready for the curvy roads of Wyoming.

Anne said...

It was so fun to see you last weekend! You are going to have a great summer!

Katie said...

oh my gosh. i havent talked to you forever. i didnt realize you were going so soon. im gonna miss you like crazy. i hope you have so much fun you can hardly stand it. ill be waiting to read your blogs while youre gone, so make em good. have a great time!