Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sorry Long Time!!

I have a week left here!! In a way it doesn't seem like it has went by so fast, but in another way if feels like I have been here forever. I can't wait to get home and see everyone. I'm so excited. It is going to be totally different here when I come back. There is going to be snow and not as many people that I know. That's ok I am still really excited. Sorry I haven't written on here in a while. I have been really busy with hiking and getting in my 100 miles Also working and getting stuff ready to come home. I am up to 117 miles. :) Last Tuesday, I went to slough creek and hiked it was a 6 mile hike. It was so pretty. Other than that I have been working and hanging out with people. It is really wierd to think that this group of people will never be at the same place again. Then on Sunday, after church, we went on a 6.6 mile hike. It was going to be 10 miles but we decided to turn around before we saw everything. It was getting a little dark. So this weekend we are hanging out at Roosevelt and packing. It will be fun. On Sunday, we are going on a 5 mile hike and then going to see Old Faithful again. Well I might have some more time to write before I come home, but if I don't then I'll see you all soon.
PS. Sorry I don't have any new pics, I will get them up some time. I just haven't been able to get to a computer that I can get the pics on. Later

No comments: