Sunday, September 2, 2007

Almost Time to Come Home!

This weekend I went out to Roosevelt with the Fab 5. We stayed the night out there and just spent some time together before Me and Jessica go home. It was a lot of fun. Well until Saturday, when we rode on a 2 hour horseback ride. Yep I went on a horseback ride. And let me tell you, I am sore. Not just a little but a lot. It was worse than hiking 8 miles. But I still went out today and hiked. I was trying to walk off the pain. It was only a 5 mile hike that was mostly flat, so it wasn't that bad. That was my last hike before I go home. :( But that's ok. I will do more next summer. I am all packed except for the stuff I need this week. And I can't wait to see all of you. Later.
PS. Happy Anniversary Matt & Anne, and Grandma & Grandpa Mobley. Love you guys.

1 comment:

maryblue said...

hey, carrie! i'm glad you finally get to go home for a bit. i bet you're excited. it is really weird, i'll warn you now. at least you know you'll be back soon. i wish i could say the same. i still haven't heard if i can come back for the winter or not.. keep your fingers crossed for me!