Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tetons

Yesterday I went out through the park. We went to the Tetons. It was so pretty because there was snow all over them. At the moment I don't have any way of putting pictures on here. I am trying to find someone to let me use there computer. I went down to Old Faithful and it was 25 degrees and then when we went to Debois, WY. (that's where we ended up going, I was helping someone move.) It got up to 91 degree. A big change. I was wearing my hoodie and a jacket and it was so hot down there. Well I hope everyone is ok. Later.

1 comment:

Diana Catt said...

Hi Carrie,

I was at Yellowstone a few years ago around this time of year and there was hardly anyone around. I would actually check my watch and see how long it would be between cars that I'd meet on the road and sometimes five minutes would pass. I'm sure that would never happen during the summer. I'm preparing a care package for you which I'll try to get in the mail this week. Your mom sent me your address.
Stay warm!

Love,
Aunt Di