Monday, February 18, 2008

Don't worry, Still here

I haven't written on here in a while so I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here. I haven't done much lately so I haven't had anything to write about. This weekend, hopefully we are going to Old Faithful so I will have something to write about. But I did go to Bozeman yesterday. Going into town is always big news around here. haha. We went and saw a movie, Fools Gold, it is really good. Then we ate at Famous Dave's BBQ. Good Times. I've decided that when you can walk outside with just a hoodie and it is 30 degrees and you think it is warm, that you have been in the cold to long. But just my thought. And Aunt Di, I don't have to shovel the snow, but I was going to volunteer to because they were on the roofs. I thought that would be fun to play in. They wouldn't let me. I hope everyone else is staying warm and I hope to see everyone in 3 weeks. Later

1 comment:

Diana Catt said...

I'm glad they didn't let you up on the roof. I'll have to tell you the story about this Catt getting stuck on the roof when I was cleaning gutters. Embarassing!
Have you heard about the full lunar eclipse tomorrow (Wednesday) night? Should be neat. We'll see in about 10-11 pm EST. Check times in your area at http://spaceweather.com
Love,
Aunt Di