I have been included in a new game of blog tag entitled "MeMe." I was tagged by Anne McClane. The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here comes the randomness...
1. My first one is in high school, I played softball in the summer. It was always alot of fun. Until this one game when I hit the ball and was running to first base. I don't really know what happen but I fell and spranged my ankle. It was really crazy and embarassing. But those are the things you remember.
2. The second would be when I was little and we all went to the Mall. I turned around and Mom wasn't there and nobody else was either. I thought that they went out to the car, so I walked out to the car but nobody was there either. So I went back in to look for them. Mom had them announcing it over te speaker. But you couldn't understand what they were saying. She had the foreign exchange students that went with us to the mall looking for me also. Eventually, KiKa, one of the students was running toward me yelling my name. They had found me. That was a scary moment in life, I'm sure it was worse for Mom. But we made it though.
3. The third thing was probably missing the first part of the high school football games. All of my junior and senior year Me and Ashley missed the first part of every game. It was fun.
4. The fourth thing is out here in Yellowstone. One day this summer, there was 4 of us going hiking. We started out and I was second in line. We walked about 1/2 mile maybe when we spotted a black bear. Standing on the trail in front of us maybe 50 to 100 feet away. It was really scary. The woman in front almost started running. Thank goodness I stopped here. Then they told me to start singing or talking loud. So I started singing and everyone starting talking loud. So he walked away from us. Then we were coming back and we saw another one. It was a different bear. There were people up on the street watching us as we were walking. We had to get off the trail and walk way around. It was a little closer and was a little more scary.
5. Fifth thing is that I love collecting seasons of stuff. My favorite is Friends. But that is just something that I like to collect. I have like 30 different seasons of dvd.
6. And the sixth thing is. that I love playing in the snow. We have a couple of feet of snow out here. They like to make fun of me for making snow angels all the time. Every where I go I have to make one. I have lots of pictures of me. I haven't been able to make a snowman yet. Because the snow won't stick. But if I get a chance I will be making them. I don't think I will get to.