Monday, November 19, 2007

Surprise!! I'm Home!

As most of you know, I'm home. I came home to surprise Mom for her Birthday. She had no idea. I flew for the first time. A little scary until I was on the plane. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Actually it was a little fun. The scariest was the landing I thought. So I got home at 1:30am. We had to wake Mom up. Allen went in and told her she had to come out and see what he got her for her birthday. She said Not now, in the morning. So he insisted that she come out. So she did and she started saying "No, No, what are you doing here?" It was funny. I can't believe we kept it a secret all this time. I have had this planned since August. So thats all that is really new. I fly back out on Sunday. So hopefully I get to see everyone. And if I don't I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. And when I get back I'll have my computer so I'll be able to but pictures on here. Later

No comments: