Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Fantastico Weekend

10 Days until I leave for Yellowstone


This weekend I went up to Matt and Anne's house. It was awesome to get to see them and hang out with them. And just to let everyone know the fantastico that I put in the title is a word I made up while I was there. (I know that it is not a word and it is spelled really weird.) Well anyways, I went up there Thursday and came home yesterday. I had a little bit of trouble on the way up, the roads can be confusing!! I am glad that Allen is going with me to Yellowstone because I would probably be in the east somewhere if I was going by myself. Thanks Mom for your sense of direction. Just kidding Love you!! As I was saying, I got to see Matt and Anne and their new place. It was very nice. And I can't wait to see you guys again in September! They are going to be the first people I see when I get done working in Yellowstone. Oh by the way, hopefully I won't have 15 dozens eggs in my jeep again when I come up. haha. I'm going to go now as you saw at the top I have 10 days until I leave for Yellowstone, so I have lots of things to get done. It is getting so close. But I still can't wait. Talk to you later, and see some of you on Saturday.

No comments: