Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I"M THERE

Hey everyone, I'm here. I started today, but just watched videos really. It is awesome here. I have already seen a black bear, coyote, elk, & moose. I have so much to see. I have probley already seen some I didn't put, but I'm on a time limit so I can't put everything at the moment. I miss you all. Tomorrow I start the training, which is going to be the hardest thing so far. But I can't wait. On Thursday I'm taking a tour thru the park. Well I'm going go so some of these other people that are waiting can get on. Talk to you all later. Love ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie! I have sent you an e-mail at your hot mail address, but, I think this will be faster. (Once I get through all the hoops I have to jump though.) I have printed off all of the blogs up to I'm There. It takes awhile for some of the old people to do this stuff. Please be careful and think of us at Champ but, not Champ itself. Bye. Nancy