Saturday, June 23, 2007

Good Weekend

Hey everyone this weekend was awesome. On Friday, we went down to the Lake area. We set up our tent and went around looking. It was really pretty. We saw another bear. Then we went on a Sunset Tour. It was really pretty, I put some pictures up. Then we went to the tent site and there was a bison standing right by our tent. We were stuck in the van for 30 minutes because he wouldn't leave and he just keep getting closer. It was really funny. Then finally we went down to the other campsite and sat by the fire. It was really nice. There were about 15 of us. So that night I slept in the van because the bison just scared me a little. It was freezing. The next day I slept in because I didn't get to sleep really good until the sun came out and it started to warm up. Then we went to lunch and guess what I rode a motorcycle. For about 30 minutes all together. It was a lot of fun. Then we went on the guided fishing boat. We didn't want to fish so we decided to go just on a scenic ride. We went on some ruff waters. And I got drenched head to toe. It was so cold they had to but me in a suit. It was bright yellow. It was to warm me up. It worked until we had to go back the way we came and I got wet again but I had the suit on so it was better. But overall it was really cool. After we got back and I changed and was getting warm, we had a cookout. It was all of reservations and we got steak. And watermelon. That was my favorite. And then we came back to Mammoth. Tomorrow I have to work 7 to 6. So I'm going to bed. Later.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hey Carrie, nice yellow outfit! I'm sorry you didn't get to sleep in the tent - remember what fun we had the year we camped out there! lol! I like the picture of you and the stuffed bear. Be sure you keep farther away from the real ones. Sounds like you've had some close encounters. Please be careful! Can't wait to see you - less than a week!!!!! Love ya,
Mom