Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Another Good Day

So it has been a weird week. I have been working 8 or 9 hours a day. It has been a little overwhelming. But today, we decided to go on a drive out toward lamar valley. So on our way a grizzly bear walked right out in front of us. It was so cool. So far I've seen 3 grizzlies and 2 black bears. And another thing I saw was a wolf and its 2 pups. There were so cute. There was a den not to far from the road. They put up signs so no one would walk any farther. That was my exciting day today. On Sunday, we went to west Yellowstone. We saw a bald eagle. That was cool. It was a really pretty drive. So anyways, people are starting to come into the park and everyday more and more people come in. I told Betty today, that if it was July and that bear had walked out onto the road, traffic would have been stopped for hours.
Everything is still going well for me. I love it out here. So here is my address if anyone wants to write me.
Carrie McClane
MHS
PO Box 741
Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190

I love getting mail. And I would love to hear from everyone. And thanks to everyone who is sending me mail. It makes me happy. Well off to another 9 hour day tomorrow. WOO HOO!

No comments: