Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bikers

Ok, so I had to work an 11 hour day today. That was horrible. But the good part was at lunch, we met some biker guys. They had really cool motorcycles. We asked them for rides, they said ok. IF ONLY WE DIDN'T HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK. I went into work and acted sick and said I needed to go to the hospital and some bikers would take me. They just laughed. It was pretty funny. Well other than that I got a roommate. She is pretty cool. She is in housekeeping. Which is probably not a good thing, cause this is me you know. Well anyways I found it weird that she had been to Mexico to build a house like I had. It was the same group down there also. Well other than that she is from Oklahoma and 26. She is going to school to be a hotel manager. Tomorrow I get to ride in one of the old yellow buses. That will be cool. Also I get to go on another tour of yellowstone on the bus. Then we get to go on a photo safari. That will be fun. And it is all for FREE. Always good. Sunday we get to go bowling. Well everything else is the same. It is wonderful out here. It is so pretty. I hope everyone is doing ok and talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Bill and Bonnie said...

Carrie,
So glad that you are having a great time. Think about you alot. Watch them bears... want you back in one piece. Do you need anything?
Take care and Love you bunches,
Aunt Bonnie