Wednesday, May 23, 2007

SNOW

Guess what, yesterday it SNOWED!! It was so pretty. Today it did a little bit, but not much. It is suppose to snow the next couple of days. But it isn't sticking. That stinks. But it was still really pretty. I was the only one that was excited about it. I wonder why? O well. Everything is going great. I have 3 days off next week. I think we are going to the Tetons. That will be fun. I don't know what else I'm going to do on the other days off. Hopefully hike in the southern parts of the park. I can't wait. Well that's all I really have to say today. I haven't seen anything interesting or done anything. Hopefully this weekend I will have more pictures and more interesting things to tell you all about. Later

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I can't believe it is snowing! It is like 90 degrees here. I'm counting down the days until we come out there. Can't wait to see you - miss you lots. Love ya,

Mom