Sunday, May 20, 2007

Finally A Day Off!!!

So I feel like I just came out here to work and not enjoy the park. But today and tomorrow, I have off. That is exciting. We got to ride on the old yellow bus the other day like I said. It was really cool. They put the top down, so it was a little chilly. But as most of you know I was dressed warm. Then that night we went to find this cemetery. Of course it was up this huge hill and we still couldn't find it. Thats ok it was a good hike. Well today I went to church, then we went down to Norris Geyser Basin. It was really pretty. Just to let everyone know, I got the second picture link to work. I hope it works for everyone. We are going bowling tonight. Everyone in reservations is going. It will be alot of fun. Its free and so is the pizza. Always a good thing. Well everything is going well. I'm getting along good with my roommate. And so I can't wait to hear from everyone. I miss you all. Later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Printed some off for work. Remember Champ? Glad your'e having a great time! MISS YOU! Nancy.

Diana Catt said...

Hi Carrie,
I was able to view the great pictures today. I like the old yellow bus!!! and the view of the artist's pain pot from so high was great. You must be getting buff with all that hiking.
Aunt Di

Diana Catt said...

My comment came up saying 1:56 pm and I guess that is the time there, but it is 4:56 here.

Love ya!

Anne said...

Carrie, your pictures are awesome!!! It sounds like you're doing really well! I can't believe you were that close to the bear. I'm really glad you started this blog! We miss you!