Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Gonna be a bear

OK, today was an ok day. I started working on my own. It was a little crazy. I had to get help a lot cause it seems that everyone that had the weird reservations called me. O well I made it through it. Then we went on a hike that was a mile and a half. It was a steep incline on the way up. It was a little hard. Well I saw this and thought it was so funny and wanted everyone to read it.
Gonna be a bear
In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.
Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.
When you're a girl bear, you birth your children(who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs, I could definitely deal with that.
If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.
If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.
YUP, GONNA BE A BEAR!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You have put alot of thought into this! That sounds like a great idea! Nancy.